The pilot of “The Newsroom” is full of yelling and self-righteousness, but it’s got energy, just like “The West Wing,” Sorkin’s “Sports Night,” and his hit movie “The Social Network.” The second episode is more obviously stuffed with piety and syrup, although there’s one amusing segment, when McAvoy mocks some right-wing idiots. After that, “The Newsroom” gets so bad so quickly that I found my jaw dropping. The third episode is lousy (and devolves into lectures that are chopped into montages). The fourth episode is the worst. There are six to go.
If you think that I am not excited for this car crash, then you are dead wrong.
- mydearemmy reblogged this from amyohconnor
- caseyyy likes this
- thatssofudgingadorablelike reblogged this from amyohconnor
- chellmabell said: I blame everything on Olivia Munn
- ohtobefive likes this
- halleinwonderland likes this
- jessieisarobot likes this
- joncherylslittlesoldier likes this
- smallpekingesedog likes this
- amyohconnor posted this